Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Qualification Code: BSB61015 | CRICOS Course Code: 088264D
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyses and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives to respond to complex problems.
Total 12 units must be completed in order to successfully achieve this qualification. 4 core units of competency AND 8 elective units of competency. 25% of the course is online.
Pathway from the qualification are to further study at other higher education sector qualifications.
- Provide Leadership across the Organisation
- Lead and Manage Organisational Change
- Manage Knowledge and Information
- Develop and Implement Strategic Plans
- Develop and Implement a Business Plan
- Manage Finances
- Manage the Marketing Process
- Manage Market Research
- Develop Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability
- Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Develop a Marketing Plan
- Develop, Implement and Maintain WHS Management Systems
What will I get from this course?
Job roles related to this course:
- Managers of various types including Senior Managers
Skills you will be developing:
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Organisational change skills