Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
Qualification Code: FSK20113 | CRICOS Course Code: 098231G
This qualification is designed for individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a prevocational pathway to employment and vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 3
- entry level digital technology and employability skills
- a vocational training and employment plan.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Completion of Year 10 or equivalent or successful completion Certificate I in Skills for Vocational pathways
- IELTS 4 or equivalent
BSB20115 Certificate II in Business or relevant Certificate II qualifications
This Course is delivered over a period of 26 weeks. Students are required to attend full time study of 20 hours per week consisting of 15 hours face-to-face classroom based tuition and 5 hours of on-line learning.
8 Core Units
- FSKDIG03 Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks
- FSKLRG09 Use strategies to respond to routine workplace problems
- FSKLRG11 Use routine strategies for work-related learning
- FSKNUM14 Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and percentages for work
- FSKNUM15 Estimate, measure and calculate routine metric measurements for work
- FSKOCM07 Interact effectively with others at work
- FSKRDG10 Read and respond to routine workplace information
- FSKWTG09 Write routine workplace texts
6 Elective Units
- FSKLRG10 Use routine strategies for career planning
- SITXFIN001 Process financial transactions
- SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
- SITXCOM001 Source and present information
- SIRXCEG002 Assist with customer difficulties
- SIRXCOM002 Work effectively in a team