If you are interested in our courses and ready to start your path with WiC, we provide a several ways to lodge your application. Let our step-by-step guide take you through the enrolment process.
Step 1 – Choose course
Step 2 – Complete Enrolment form
Step 3 – Attached documents
Ensure you have attached all relevant documents. For example …
- Certified copies of your passport
- Certified copies of your official final high school certificate and transcript
- Certified copies of your official college or university certificate and transcript
- Certified copies of your IELTS or any relevant English certificate (including the explanation of levels and grades)
- Copy of your current visa (if applicable)
- Certified translations of any documents that are not in English
Step 4 – Submit your application
Please complete and forward your application to:
Wells International College
Lower Ground, 101 Sussex St. Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Email to us at: email@example.com
Step 5 – Confirmation
If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter Of Offer in a nominated course along with a Written Student Agreement. Once we receive your signed student agreement and fees, we will send you a confirmation of Enrolment Form (CoE).
For international students, you will be able to use this form to apply for your student visa.