Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
Qualification Code: FSK10213 | CRICOS Course Code: xxxxxx
This qualification is designed for individuals who need skills to prepare for a vocational pathway qualification or further foundation skills development.
It is suitable for individuals who require:
- a prevocational pathway to employment and vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 2
- entry level digital technology and employability skills
- education, training and employment goals.
Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications may not be listed as an entry requirement for vocational qualifications.
This qualification is made up of Eleven (11) units of competency (seven core units and four elective units) The units of competency are stand alone and not sequenced in any specific order.
FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways or a range of Certificate II qualifications.
- FSKDIG02 Use digital technology for simple workplace tasks
- FSKLRG08 Use simple strategies for work-related learning
- FSKNUM08 Identify and use whole numbers and simple fractions, decimals and percentages for work
- FSKNUM09 Identify, measure and estimate familiar quantities for work
- FSKOCM03 Participate in simple spoken interactions at work
- FSKRDG07 Read and respond to simple workplace information
- FSKWTG06 Write simple workplace information
- FSKLRG07 Use strategies to identify job opportunities
- SIRXWHS001 Work safely
- SIRXCEG001 Engage the customer
- SITXCCS001 Provide customer information and assistance
What will I get from this course?
Job roles related to this course:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Import/Export Clerk
- Office Worker
- General Receptionist/Administration Officer
This qualification is designed for:
- Individuals aspiring to enter into a vocational qualifications pathway
- Individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for vocational pathways
- Individuals wanting to improve their business skills in the area of teamwork and customer service and gain competency in performing routine workplace tasks at entry level performed under supervision