Diploma of Website Development
Qualification Code: ICT50615 | CRICOS Course Code: 086675A
In our Diploma of Website Development, students can gain the knowledge and skills to design, build and manage websites as an independent web developer or as part of a team.
Total 20 units must be completed in order to successfully achieve this qualification. 8 core units of competency AND 12 elective units of competency
Pathways from the qualification are to further study in our ICT15 Advanced Diploma or other higher education sector qualifications.
- Project Management
- Web Programming
- Develop and Deploy Object Orientated Applications
- Contribute to Organisational Privacy and Contingency plans
- Build Dynamic Websites
- Verify Business Requirements Against Safety
- Rapid Application Development
- Evaluate and Communicate Business Requirements
What will I get from this course?
Job roles related to this course:
- Web developer
- Web development Manager
- Web programmer
Skills you will be developing:
- Communicating concepts and solutions for complex issues to colleagues and clients
- Writing complex reports for business
- Transferring and applying theoretical concepts and technical or creative skills to a range of situations information from a variety of sources
- Developing and implementing risk management plans