Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Business Analysis
Qualification Code: ICT60315 | CRICOS Course Code: 086744D
Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Business Analysis will teach students to be competent in business analysis in an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) environment, either as an independent ICT specialist or as leader of a team. Individuals who complete this qualification will be competent to analyse, identify and coordinate relevant ICT business solutions to meet given organisational goals.
Total 15 units must be completed in order to successfully achieve this qualification. 9 core units of competency AND 6 elective units of competency
Pathway from the qualification are to further study in higher education sector qualifications.
- Maintain ICT Policy and Procedures
- ICT Business Analysis
- ICT Requirements Specification
- Managing ICT Solutions
- Change Management
- ICT Project Management
What will I get from this course?
Job roles related to this course:
- ICT business manager
- ICT manager
- Project manager
Skills you will be developing:
- Developing plans
- Planning for controls and contingencies when designing IT frameworks
- Managing group facilitation and presentation skills in relation to transferring and collecting information
- Reviewing strategy with security approved key stakeholders
- Having knowledge of current industry-accepted hardware and software products