Diploma of Leadership and Management
Qualification Code: BSB51915 | CRICOS Course Code: 089166J
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who will apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level will learn how to display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They will also learn to use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. This qualification will make the individuals competent to plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Total 12 units must be completed in order to successfully achieve this qualification. 4 core units of competency AND 8 elective units of competency. 25% of the course is online.
Pathway from the qualification are to further study in in our BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management or other higher education sector qualifications.
- Manage People Performance
- Manage Business Document Design and Development
- Manage Operational Plan
- Develop and Use Emotional Intelligence
- Lead and Manage Effective Workplace Relationships
- Manage Meetings
- Manage Budgets and Financial Plans
- Support The Recruitment, Selection and Induction of Staff
- Manage Risk
- Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
- Manage Quality Customer Service
- Undertake Project Work
What will I get from this course?
Job roles related to this course:
Skills you will be developing:
- Leadership skills
- Team management skills in the area of planning, organising, analysing information and problem solving
- Applying communication skills in management process