Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Qualification Code: BSB42015 | CRICOS Course Code: 089165K
This qualification provides skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in the role of developing and emerging leader and manager in a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals who complete this qualification will learn how to provide leadership, guidance and support to others along with responsibly organising and monitoring the output of their team. They will also be able to apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
Total 12 units must be completed in order to successfully achieve this qualification. 4 core units of competency AND 8 elective units of competency. 25% of the course is online.
Pathway from the qualification are to further study in our BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management, or a range of other Diploma qualifications.
- Communicate Effectively as a Workplace Leader
- Lead Team Effectiveness
- Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to Meet Legislative Requirements
- Lead Effective Workplace Relationships
- Implement Operational Plan
- Promote Innovation in a Team Environment
- Develop Work Priorities
- Identify Risk and Apply Risk Management Processes
- Make a Presentation
- Address Customer Needs
- Show Leadership in the Workplace
- Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Work Practices
What will I get from this course?
Job roles related to this course:
- Team Leader
- Leading Hand
Skills you will be developing:
- Leadership skills
- Organising and monitoring skills
- Problem solving skills